S&Z Contracting's hardscaping solutions offer homeowners a blend of unique landscape styling, improved curbside appeal and durable functionality. Our team is available to assist customers in the design and installation of a range of hardscape solutions. Available services include: new project installation or repair, pressure washing, ground or materials leveling, sealing and modification of existing property hardscapes.
- Patios and decorative walkway materials and installation.
- Outdoor kitchens and grill installation or integration with existing patio or deck structure.
- Outdoor hardscape fireplaces, fire pits and seating.
- Landscape and planter border or sectional design hardscaping.
- Pool and sun decks design and hardscaping.
- Driveways and carports.
- Retaining walls, runoff or drainage control and barriers.
- Water features including pond barriers.
Available hardscaping materials include: river rock, boulders, bricks, concrete, concrete pavers, natural stone, flag stone and more. S&Z Contracting also provides competitive pricing on water feature design and building materials, plumbing and installation of required hardware.
Virginia Hardscaping Areas of Service
Service areas include though are not limited to: Charles City County, Gloucester County, Hampton, Isle of Wight County, James City County, Mathews County, New Kent County, Newport News, Poquoson, Prince George County, Surry County, Williamsburg and Yorktown.